Senior iOS Mobile Developer
- Develop mobile applications (iOS: Objective-C and Swift)
- Develop test specs and approach for the application
- Involve with management and business guy in product development process
- Fix any issues that may arise tracked by error management tools such as Fabric
- Code reviewing and grow junior developer
- Help contribute and create best practices for the team
- Consultant for CEO and CTO on application implementation design
- 3 years of object-oriented software development experience
- 3+ years building applications for iOS devices (Able to use both Objective-C and Swift)
- Experience designing clean and maintainable codebase
- Experience with multithreading programming
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Good knowledge of Git version control system.
- Good understanding of English, if you can make a joke in English, you should be fine.
- Japanese or Thai knowledge will give you a certain advantage.
- If you can code well on both iOS and Android, you will be someone we consider first.
- Competitive salary and bonus plus standard social security insurance
- Re-location assistance to help you start your life in Tokyo including first-time airfare to Tokyo and put you in AirBNB for a few weeks while you searching for the dream house.
- Unquestionable for any gears that you want, MBP, large screen even good chair (unfortunately, pajamas are not included; though, we trying to get it approved soon)
- Free snacks, fresh fruits, and drinks of course!
- Train fare or if you lived near the office, we even give 20k JPY monthly for your house
- Company paid for 50% of your new mobile device every year
- We help you pay for books, language course, fitness membership, conference ticket, and even paid apps
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.